Sunday 14 April 2013

Some Beats

So I'm starting to regret my choice of character a little. The idea of a rapper seemed fun at first but the reality of making tunes isn't quite as fun as I hoped it would be and I haven't been getting the results I was hoping for .
iMaschine is a great app and is really quite powerful and has the potential to be used to create some really high quality beats but I just don't have the time to get to use it properly so I'll have to put that one on the back burner and possibly come back to it later on.

Cipher was the other one I had high hopes for and it's really easy to use and has a great library of tunes to rap to but the final product is actually pretty crappy because the sound levels are so low when you play it back that you can barely hear it, even with the phone on full volume. I even tried plugging it into my stereo with the volume cranked but it still sounds like crap and isn't worthy of uploading anywhere. The music is nice and loud when you're recording the rap so I don't know what the issue is with the exported sound levels. Very disappointing.

Autorap on the other hand has been pretty fun to play with and I've had some pretty good results with it so far. I've uploaded the best one onto the MC Sustain Facebook page here and the link to it on the app's website can be found here While Autorap is easy to use, it's very limited in what you're able to create so I'll keep trying to come up with something a bit more legit.

No comments:

Post a Comment