Tuesday 16 April 2013

The Rabbit Hole

To get our characters out into the public eye to create interest and get them to see our character on different media platforms we need to create a "Rabbit Hole". A Rabbit Hole is a piece of media that provides either a direct link or clues about the existence of another media platform which the audience can access to learn more about our characters and their story's. Stephen has a great idea for his character, "The Hipsta Barista" where he has placed coffee cup lids lids with a meme and a link to his meme site which should be great to create some interest in his character amongst the UC community.

Here's a quick poster I created in class today.


It's a bit boring so far and doesn't have a link to his Facebook or Soundcloud pages yet so I'll work on it a bit more before I post is up anywhere. I think the best idea for my character would be a hip hop gig style poster containing some messages about sustainability and a link to his Facebook and Soundcloud pages. I'll put them up around the refectory and Zierholz where the drinkers hang out to hopefully drum up a bit of interest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment