Thursday 28 March 2013

Music Apps

I've been hunting around the app store and have discovered a few apps for my phone that should be able to help me make some tunes for MC Sustain to rap to. The most interesting and powerful one is called iMaschine which looks really cool and fun to play with. I've actually had it on there for a while but haven't really had a chance to play with it yet. Now should be a good opportunity to get to use it without feeling guilty that I'm not doing any Uni work. I WILL be doing Uni work :) The only problem with this is that it's quite complex and I'll have to make the music from scratch, record the lyrics seperately and then combine them together in a separate music program.


Another good one I found is called Cipher. This one has been created for rappers to freestyle to and comes with a collection of pre made beats for you to rap over and record your lyrics to just using the phone. You can then export the finished product directly onto Facebook which should be handy.



Another good one was suggested to me by Sam Bartlett and is called Autorap. This one is a bit simpler again and all you need to do is choose a beat and record yourself talking and the app magically converts it into a fully sick rap for you. Sweet as!






No comments:

Post a Comment